So, on this Christmas I ask, do you see what I see?
- Do you see the majesty and wonder of God?
- Do you see the gift of God’s creation of this world?
- Do you see God’s gift of life found in Jesus, a child conceived of God’s Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary?
- Do you see gift of God who sent Jesus into the world: to bring glad tidings to the poor, to give liberty to captives, to give sight to the blind, and to set the oppressed free?
- Do you see in Jesus’ life, death, resurrection and ascension into heaven the glory and love God?
Do you see God’s gift of love in Jesus Christ?
On this Christmas, do you hear what I hear?
- Do you hear the voice of God – the Word of God made Flesh - Jesus Christ?
- Do you hear the Word proclaiming the kingdom of God is among us?
- Do you hear God calling all His children to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ?
- Do you hear Jesus, asking forgiveness, healing and reconciliation for all whom the Father has given Him?
- Do you hear the voice of the Good Shepherd calling by name, all His lost and wandering lambs; seeking them in dark, dreadful and lonely places wherever they may be?
- Do you hear the Holy Spirit in your heart whispering God’s song of love for you?
Do you hear God’s gift of love in Jesus Christ?
On this Christmas, do you know what I know?
- Do you know that God is with us - Jesus is Emmanuel – God-with-us?
- Do you know Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah, the Holy One of God sent into the world to bring us the Truth of God’s love for us?
- Do you know that Jesus, the Son of God, gave His life in ransom for us, so we may have eternal life?
- Do you know that Jesus, both divine and human, understands all our weakness, trials and faults with a compassionate heart; giving us the Father’s unconditional love, consolation and forgiveness?
- Do you know Jesus promises to come again; bringing all God’s beloved children into the glory of the Father’s heavenly kingdom and life eternal?
Do you know God’s gift of love in Jesus Christ?
On this Holy day - Do you hear God’s song of love – Jesus Christ – Emmanuel – God-with-us – His most precious and greatest of gifts for His holy people, freely given, so we may rest in His – Peace, Love and Eternal Life of heaven - forever and ever ~Amen.
Peace & Merry Christmas